Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle Insurance for Georgia Riders
With so much beautiful scenery available, it’s no wonder that Georgia residents often opt to ride motorcycles. With a nice breeze and sunny skies, Georgia can make for the perfect place to ride. But riding motorcycles comes with perils. Motorcycles generally have less protection than cars and riders are overall more likely to die in a crash than car occupants. Peachstate Insurance is here to make sure you can focus on the road knowing that you have reliable insurance in case of an accident.
Does Georgia Require Motorcycle Insurance?
Most states require motorcycle insurance and Georgia is no exception. Georgia not only requires motorcycle users to wear a helmet and carry proof of insurance, but the state also requires a minimum amount of insurance for the motorcycle. The minimum amount of liability insurance Georgia requires for motorcycles includes:
- Bodily injury or death per person: $25,000
- Bodily injury or death per two or more persons: $50,000
- Property damage coverage: $25,000
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
A basic motorcycle insurance policy typically includes:
- General Liability: General liability includes coverage for bodily injury or property damage due to an accident you cause.
- Guest Passenger Liability: Specific to motorcycles and similar motor vehicles, guest passenger liability pays for your passenger’s bodily injuries and may protect against claims if your passenger is injured on your vehicle.
- Motorcycle Collision: Collision coverage helps pay for repairs to your motorcycle after a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to your motorcycle after damaged caused by means other than a collision such as theft, vandalism or hail.
- Customized Motorcycle Parts Coverage: You can add on extra insurance if you have expensive customized parts on your motorcycle. Be sure to add them to your policy, otherwise your basic insurance policy likely won’t cover them if they’re lost or damaged.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: UM provides coverage for damages done to your or your property by a driver who doesn’t have enough insurance or doesn’t have any.
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Cost in Georgia?
Cost for Georgia motorcycle insurance depends on several factors such as age, gender, type of motorcycle and more. In general, a motorcycle insurance policy in Georgia may cost about $96 a month ($1,150 a year).
How We Can Help
Peachstate Insurance is dedicated to insuring motorcyclists across North Georgia. We can connect you with cheap motorcycle insurance at the amount of coverage you need. Give us a call at 877-997-2478 or fill out an online quote today.