Including Atco, Cassville, Rome, Dalton, Emerson, Allatoona, Euharlee, Kingston, White, Indian Village, and Stilesboro
Cartersville, Georgia is one of the safest cities in the Peach state that sits just northwest of Atlanta and hosts around 23,545 residents. The city has come a long way from being a rural area around two decades ago. With the Georgia Highlands college campus, and Clarence Brown Conference Center nearby, Cartersville offers a lot of opportunity—as well as a lot of danger. Driving in general is a risk, and unfortunately the most dangerous highway in Georgia, I-75, runs straight through Cartersville. The highway had 111 deaths during 2015-2017. Many state patrol cars and the local police have automatic tag readers installed to detect people driving without coverage.
No matter whether you’re a college student, a professional or a retiree, auto insurance is crucial for driving legally, and staying safe. Even if you’re an excellent driver, accidents happen, and you can’t control other people’s actions. If you do end up in an accident, you’ll want to make sure you have the right amount of coverage.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Northern Georgia for over 30 years. The Cartersville office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in Northwest Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause a car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
Give us a Call
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers including those who need SR-22 insurance, and high risk car insurance for drivers without a license, a suspended or revoked license, drivers with a bad driving history and multiple accidents, drivers with lapses in coverage, DUIs, and new drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Drivers face many perils on the road. If you drive uninsured, you’re liable to legal action. If you don’t have enough coverage, you could be paying expensive medical or repair bills out of pocket.
How Much is Auto Insurance in Cartersville, Georgia?
The average monthly cost of car insurance in Cartersville, Georgia is $222. This puts it around the overall average for Georgia and on the high end compared to the national average.
What Affects My Car Insurance Rates?
Many factors influence how much you pay for car insurance. This includes your age, gender, credit score, driving record and more.