Near Grayson, Stone Mountain, Rockbridge, Centerville, Loganville, Dacula, and Duluth
Snellville, Georgia is home to many families and young adults just beginning their careers. It’s a pleasant suburban city just east of Atlanta with around 20,623 residents. With great schools, access to Highway 124, and several parks that hold festivities year-round, Snellville is a great place to live or visit. This also means that there’s more expected traffic. During events like concerts and the International Festival Briscoe Park holds every year, distracted driving increases and the likelihood for wrecks skyrocket. Don’t be driving dirty in Gwinnett County because many of the police cars are equipped with automatic tag readers which can instantly tell if you are driving uninsured.
Peachstate Insurance has worked within the Gwinnett County area since 2008 to provide the best car insurance for Georgia residents. We embrace the small-town feel of Snellville in all we do and dedicate our time to building life-long relationships with clients.
Car accidents in Snellville, Georgia are unfortunately frequent. The biggest sources of vehicle crashes tend to be:
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Northern Georgia for over 30 years. The Snellville office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in Atlanta and North Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
- Distracted Driving. This may come as a surprise, but cellphones are not the number one factor in distracted driving. It’s actually food, which accounts for 80% of all car crashes. People run through a drive thru and attempt to eat while they drive and are thus distracted from the dangers of the road. This doesn’t mean cellphones aren’t a problem, however. Cell phone usage while driving causes around 1.6 million crashes every year.
- Drunk Driving. In 2018, Georgia had 21,784 DUI convictions. It’s now easier to find a ride home when drunk or tipsy with services like Uber and Lyft available, but drunk driving is still a huge problem nationwide. One person dies nearly every 48 minutes due to drunk driving in the U.S.
- Speeding. Running late to work is a common reason why people speed. Unfortunately, speeding can lead to a loss of control of the vehicle or the inability to stop in time. Georgia is an at-fault state, meaning that if you are the cause of an accident, you’re responsible for paying the damages. That’s why it’s important to have the best car insurance to keep you covered.
- Bad Weather. Rain, hail and floods make seeing the road and controlling the vehicle even harder. Unfortunately, all these environmental factors are frequent in Georgia.
Let Us Help
At Peachstate, we insure both standard and nonstandard drivers. We understand that life happens and want to find the best car insurance for you and your budget. Give us a call today at 770-972-1111 or visit our office for the right coverage, right down the street. So Sweet at the Peach!
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause a car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
How Much Auto Insurance Coverage Should I Have?
Besides the amount of car insurance required by Georgia, you should have enough to cover you and your passengers in case of an accident. This typically includes comprehensive, collision, and personal injury protection (PIP) coverage.
Does Car Insurance Cover Vandalism?
Yes, comprehensive coverage (which usually comes with a standard car insurance policy) covers vandalism.
Why is Car Insurance Expensive in Georgia?
Georgia has a slightly higher car insurance premium average than the U.S. average. This is in part due to the state and partially due to the crime rate and amount of car accidents. Drivers in Georgia are more likely to file a car insurance claim, which makes car insurance premiums rise.
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!