Near Vinings, Cumberland, Mableton, and Austell
Around 16 miles northwest of Atlanta, Smyrna has around 57,128 residents and around 80.1% of those residents own one to two cars. With an average commute time of 27 minutes, it’s important for Smyrna drivers to insure their vehicles in case of an accident. Don’t be driving dirty in Cobb County because many of the police cars are equipped with automatic tag readers. The police know instantly if you have car or motorcycle insurance which will notify the police if you are driving uninsured. Luckily, Peachstate Insurance understands the dangers of the road and works to find you reliable insurance at affordable rates. Whether you need truck insurance, commercial auto insurance and motorcycle insurance, Peachstate finds insurance for every kind of driver.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Northern Georgia for over 30 years. The Smyrna office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in Atlanta and North Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
Is Auto Insurance Required in Smyrna, GA?
Georgia requires all drivers to carry a certain amount of liability insurance. The minimum amount of car insurance required in Georgia is:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability per accident
How Much is Auto Insurance in Smyrna, Georgia?
The average cost of car insurance in Smyrna is around $115 a month, which puts it on the higher end of the US averages.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need in Smyrna, Georgia?
Along with the state required insurance, drivers should consider the unique perils their city provides. In general, Georgia presents a lot of environmental risks including floods and earthquakes. Smyrna also has a higher crime rate than 68% of all other cities and towns in Georgia. It’s important to keep your vehicle protected from theft and vandalism, as well.
In general, it’s recommended that you purchase:
- Comprehensive coverage: This coverage helps protect against damage due to fires, windstorms, hail, vandalism, theft, falling tree branches and more.
- Collision coverage: This coverage helps protect against damage due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): Personal injury protection provides coverage in case you and your passengers are hurt in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist: This coverage helps cover you after an accident with an uninsured motorist.
Call Us Today
Car insurance doesn’t have to be complicated and expensive. Since 2005, Peachstate Insurance has provided Smyrna residents with car insurance they can trust. Find out like our many Smyrna customers why life is “So Sweet at the Peach!” Call us at 678-213-1700 or visit us today right down the street.