Including Austell, Powder Springs and Dallas
Douglasville is a beautiful city west of Atlanta with access to the major city’s downtown sights and eateries. While Douglasville, Georgia has a lot of wonderful aspects to offer, the city also comes with its own set of perils. Every Douglasville driver should be prepared in case of an accident, which is why Peachstate Insurance works to find clients cheap car insurance from reliable insurers.
In 2017, there were 1,440 fatal crashes on Georgia roadways. Distracted driving accounted for a large amount of those crashes. Safe driving is incredibly important, but it’s impossible to predict other drivers’ actions. 814 drivers were killed in 2017 due to drunk driving. When drivers survive, it can cost between $1500-$2500 for repairs depending on the damage. A lot of state patrol cars and local police are installed with automatic tag readers and the police know instantly if you have insurance.
How Does Car Insurance Work?
Auto insurance helps pay for damages depending on the type and amount of coverage you have. Common coverages include:
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damages for an incident not involving a collision. It covers certain perils including fire, theft, vandalism, hail and wind.
- Collision: Collision coverage helps pay for damages incurred by a collision with a vehicle or object.
- Bodily Injury: Bodily injury coverage helps pay for the other driver and their passengers if you cause the accident.
- Property Damage: Property damage coverage helps pay for damages to other people’s property you cause while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection (PIP) helps pay for your and your passengers’ injuries no matter who caused the accident.
An insurance company will typically investigate the claim to determine who is at fault and how much they need to pay. If you get into a wreck with an uninsured or underinsured motorist, you’ll need uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to help pay for the damages.
Call Us Today
The agents at Peachstate Insurance are dedicated to matching clients with cheap car insurance that’s right for their vehicle. Give us a call today at
or visit our office. So Sweet at the Peach!
Do I Need Car Insurance in Douglasville, Georgia?
Georgia does require vehicles to carry a certain amount of liability auto insurance.
How Much Should I Be Paying for Car Insurance?
This depends on several factors. The average rate of car insurance in the US is around $1,388 a year.
Why is My Car Insurance So Expensive?
Many factors can influence car insurance rates. If your credit score has gone down, you got in a wreck or you added a teen driver to your policy, your rates may have gone up.
Does Credit Affect Car Insurance?
Most of the time, insurance companies do consider credit when quoting a price for auto insurance.
SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!