Including Austell, Powder Springs, Dallas, Kellogg, Winston, Anneewakee, Lithia Springs, Clarkdale, and Villa Rica
Douglasville is a beautiful city west of Atlanta with access to the major city’s downtown sights and eateries, with a population of 34,918. While Douglasville, Georgia has a lot of wonderful aspects to offer, the city also comes with its own set of perils on the road. Every Douglasville driver should be prepared in case of an accident, which is why Peachstate Insurance works to find clients cheap car insurance from reliable insurers.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Western Georgia for over 30 years. The Douglasville office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in West Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
In 2017, there were 1,440 fatal crashes on Georgia roadways. Distracted driving accounted for a large amount of those crashes. Safe driving is incredibly important, but it’s impossible to predict other drivers’ actions. 814 drivers were killed in 2017 due to drunk driving. When drivers survive, it can cost between $1,500-$5,000 for repairs depending on the damage. Most state patrol cars and local police cars are installed with automatic tag readers, which instantly notify the authorities if you are driving without insurance." or "Many state patrol cars and the local police have automatic tag readers installed to detect people driving without coverage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause a car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
Do I Need Car Insurance in Douglasville, Georgia?
Georgia does require vehicles to carry a certain amount of liability auto insurance.
How Much Should I Be Paying for Car Insurance?
This depends on several factors. The average rate of car insurance in the US is around $1,388 a year.
Why is My Car Insurance So Expensive?
Many factors can influence car insurance rates. Your rates may have gone up if your credit score has gone down, you got in a wreck, or you added a teen driver to your policy.
Does Credit Affect Car Insurance?
Most of the time, insurance companies do consider credit when quoting a price for auto insurance. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers including those who need SR-22 insurance, and high risk car insurance for drivers without a license, a suspended or revoked license, drivers with a bad driving history and multiple accidents, drivers with lapses in coverage, DUIs, and new drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!