START YOUR AUTO QUOTE
Near McDonough, Locust Grove and Hampton
Around 85.1% of Stockbridge residents drive to work every day with most traveling 35 minutes. While there are a few other forms of transportation, not all of them travel that far and it’s hard to find a reliable ride. That’s why it’s important to have to avoid problems in the future. Don’t be driving dirty in Henry County because many of the police cars are equipped with automatic tag readers. The police know instantly if you have car or motorcycle insurance. At Peachstate Insurance, we embody Stockbridge’s small-town hospitality and work to find the best auto insurance at the best price for Stockbridge drivers.
Do I Need Auto Insurance in Stockbridge, GA?
Georgia, like most states, requires drivers to carry a certain amount of liability insurance in order to drive legally on the road. The minimum requirements in Georgia are:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability per accident
These liability coverages help cover the other person if you cause an accident, but you’ll want more coverage to protect yourself in an accident, in case of environmental damage to your car (fire, vandalism, theft, etc.) or in case you have an accident with an uninsured driver.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy will include:
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for accidents that don’t involve collision. This includes environmental damage such as hail as well as vandalism and theft.
- Collision coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for accidents involving collision with another vehicle or object.
- Bodily injury liability: Bodily injury liability provides compensation to the other driver and their passengers if you cause an accident.
- Property damage liability: Property damage liability provides compensation if you damage someone else’s property while driving your vehicle.
- Personal injury protection: Personal injury protection provides medical compensation for you and your passengers in case of an accident no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: Uninsured motorist coverage provides compensation if you’re in an accident with someone who doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t carry enough coverage.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost in Stockbridge, GA?
On average, the cost of auto insurance in Georgia is around $2,619 a year. In Stockbridge, the average is around $3,111 a year.
Give Us a Call
Peachstate Insurance is dedicated to bringing reliable car insurance coverage to Stockbridge residents. We’ll find you the cheapest car insurance rates available and help set you up for success. Find out like our many Stockbridge customers why life is “So Sweet at the Peach!” Call today or drop by our office now.