Including Williamsburg Park, Union City, East Point, Fairburn, Campbellton, and Hapeville
College Park has a lot to offer, including the Tucker Memorial Park, the Georgia International Convention Center, and Atlanta-Hartsfield Airport, and has a population of 15,000 residents. College Park is also the birthplace of Chick-fil-a. College Park connects to I-85 and I-285, making it a busy intersection for travelers and residents alike. With the highways and airport so close by, drivers in College Park face a lot of risk on the roadways. The average household in College Park owns one car and employees travel an average of 31.6 minutes to work. Don’t be driving dirty in Fulton County because many of the police cars are equipped with automatic tag readers which can instantly tell if you are driving uninsured.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Atlanta and North Georgia for over 30 years. The College Park office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in South Atlanta and North Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
At Peachstate Insurance, we understand the needs of Georgia drivers and work hard to find cheap car insurance for each of our clients, as reliable coverage is crucial when it comes to car insurance. If you don’t have enough coverage, you’ll be left paying expensive medical bills or damage to the vehicle out of pocket, which can stack up to thousands of dollars. If you’re a college student an apartment or a full-time employee, car accidents can take out your savings, especially when you must find a new mode of transportation.
Common reasons you might file a car insurance claim include:
- Accidents. Distracted driving, drunk driving and reckless driving all threaten lives on the road. Car accidents are unfortunately common in Georgia.
- Theft/Vandalism. College Park, GA unfortunately has a high rate of property crime. Protect your vehicle and its contents with comprehensive car insurance.
- Weather. Fire, wind, hail and more can damage your car and its windshield.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause a car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
When Should You Get Auto Insurance?
Before you pick up the keys, you should purchase auto insurance. Whether it’s a new car or a used car, you’ll want to be covered as soon as you get behind the wheel.
How Much is Car Insurance in College Park, Georgia?
On average, drivers in College Park, GA pay $160 a month for auto insurance.
Do I Need Auto Insurance in College Park, Georgia?
Georgia has a minimum requirement of auto insurance drivers must carry. College Park is no exception.
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!