Including Warner Robins, Byron, Fort Valley, Gray, Forsyth, Perry, Jeffersonville, Montezuma, Oglethorpe, Thomaston, Savannah, Albany, and Valdosta
Right near the center of Georgia, Macon is often considered the heart of Georgia, with a population of 153,927, it’s a hub for commercial and shipping businesses and lies near I-16, I-75 and I-475. With such busy roads filled with trucks, visitors and residents, it’s crucial to protect yourself and your vehicle. Don’t be driving dirty in Bibb County, as most state patrol cars and local police cars are installed with automatic tag readers, which instantly notify the authorities if you are driving without insurance. Peachstate Insurance is here to provide cheap car insurance that you can rely on.
When traveling through Georgia, most drivers will end up driving through Macon due to its central location within the state. Macon was briefly the capital of Georgia, before that, Macon was the home to Native Americans for thousands of years. Unfortunately, Macon also has its dangers. Bibb County, in which Macon resides, is the #1 county in Georgia for pedestrian deaths.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Central Georgia for over 30 years. The Macon office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in Central Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
Can I Get Full Coverage Car Insurance Cheap?
First, it’s important to understand that “full coverage” varies. You can’t simply sign a policy that’s called “full coverage” and be done. Full coverage car insurance refers to the maximum amount of car insurance you can place on your car to be reasonably covered. This includes adding additional coverage to the amount already required by Georgia. Peachstate works with reliable carriers to find the cheapest car insurance quotes for you and your vehicle. Full coverage generally includes the required liability coverage as well as:
- Comprehensive Coverage. Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damages that occur from an accident not involving a collision or crash. This includes fire, hail, wind, theft, vandalism and more. It can also help pay for damage to your windshield due to falling rocks.
- Collision Coverage. Collision coverage helps pay for damages that occur from a collision or crash with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist. Uninsured or underinsured motorist helps pay for damages if you crash with a driver that doesn’t carry any or enough car insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP). PIP pays for medical expenses for you and your passengers after an accident.
- Full Glass Coverage. Although comprehensive coverage may pay for damages on your windshield against falling rocks, it won’t cover everything. Full glass coverage helps pay to fix or replace your windshield.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A general auto insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to an accident not involving a collision. This includes damage or loss due to fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps when the vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP offers compensation for medical bills in case you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you cause a car accident, bodily injury liability helps pay the victim’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: This liability coverage helps if you cause property damage to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
In Georgia, you are required to have insurance at the following minimum limits.
Bodily Injury Liability
- $25,000 per person
- $50,000 for multiple people in an accident
Property Damage Liability
Peachstate works with standard and nonstandard drivers to find cheap car insurance and the right amount of coverage. We work hard to create a bond with our clients and connect them with reliable carriers they can trust. Call us at 770-387-2633 or visit us down the road today. SO SWEET AT THE PEACH!
How Much Auto Insurance Coverage Should I Have?
You should have enough coverage to pay for medical expenses and repairs in case of an accident. It’s recommended that you carry (at minimum) comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, and personal injury protection.
Does Car Insurance Cover Theft and Vandalism?
Yes, comprehensive coverage includes theft and vandalism protection.
Can I Get Car Insurance with Bad Credit?
You can still get car insurance if you have bad credit, but your premiums may be higher. Peachstate insures both standard and nonstandard drivers, and we work hard to make sure you get every discount regardless of credit score.