Including Pittsburg, Embry Hills, Arrowind, Lilburn, Clarkston, Northlake, and Mountain Park
Norcross-Tucker is a lovely suburb where many residents choose to either start a family or retire, and has a population of 35,965. Nearby are two interstates, (85 and 285) that can take workers to and from their jobs. Don’t be driving dirty in Gwinnett County because many of the police cars are equipped with automatic tag readers. The police know instantly if you have car or motorcycle insurance which will notify the police if you are driving uninsured.It’s important to keep safe on the road no matter where you’re going, which is why Peachstate Insurance has worked with Tucker residents since 1993 to find reliable and affordable car insurance.
Peachstate Insurance has been doing business in Northern Georgia for over 30 years. The Tucker office is easily reachable by phone, email or using the website. Our agents are very familiar with the needs of those in Atlanta and North Georgia and love to save people money on their car insurance.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance works like most other insurances. First, you must consider how much coverage your vehicle needs and what type of policy fits those needs. Once you sign up for an auto insurance policy, you pay monthly premiums for protection. These premiums aren’t like paying off a car or mortgage. In other words, you don’t pay off an insurance policy, but instead pay premiums for as long as you have the coverage.
Coverages available under a typical auto insurance policy include:
- Bodily Injury Liability. Bodily injury liability steps in to help pay for medical expenses if you cause bodily injury to other drivers and passengers in a wreck.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP). PIP helps pay medical expenses for you and your driver no matter who caused the accident.
- Property Damage Liability. Property damage liability helps pay for damages you make to someone else’s property while operating your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damages to your car caused by a listed peril, which includes fire, hail, theft, vandalism, wind, falling stones and falling tree branches. This is especially important as it usually covers flood damage, as well.
- Collision Coverage. Collision coverage helps pay for damages to your car caused by a collision either with another vehicle or an object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist. This helps pay for damages if you’re in an accident with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured, meaning they don’t have enough coverage to pay for the damages.
There are also specialized insurances for different vehicles that add tailored coverages such as truck insurance, commercial auto insurance, and motorcycle insurance.
Call Us Today
Peachstate Insurance works with trustworthy carriers to find Tucker residents affordable car insurance for the right coverage. Find out like our many Tucker customers why life is “So Sweet at the Peach!” Give us a call today, or visit us right down the street.