Business Auto Insurance
Business Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance for North Georgia Businesses
Even small businesses require a large amount of insurance. Insurance to cover the property, the employees, the clients and even the cars are all a necessary part of protecting your business’ assets. At Peachstate Insurance, we work with reliable insurance carriers to find Georgia business owners the car insurance they need to drive safely without worrying about accidents making a dent in their budget.
What Does Commercial Car Insurance Cover?
Commercial car insurance, also known as business car insurance or commercial auto insurance, provides similar coverage to personal car insurance. This includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damages incurred from incidents not involving collision such as fire, wind storms, hail and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps pay for damages incurred from a collision with another car or object.
- Liability: It’s recommended that commercial vehicles carry at least $500,000 in liability coverage to pay for bodily injuries, property damage and possible claims filed due to an accident you or an employee causes.
- Bodily Injury Coverage: Bodily injury coverage helps pay for medical expenses for the victim and their passengers in case you or an employee cause an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP covers medical expenses and occasionally lost wages no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist: This coverage helps pay for damages when you get in a wreck with a motorist who doesn’t have enough insurance or doesn’t have any.
Does Georgia Require Commercial Car Insurance?
In Georgia, every vehicle must be insured with a minimum requirement of
Commercial vehicles are no exception.
Does Commercial Car Insurance Cover Personal Use?
In general, commercial car insurance will cover personal use, but not the other way around. Personal car insurance usually won’t apply when you or an employee are driving personal vehicles for business purposes, which is why it’s important to have commercial car insurance.
Can I Get Commercial Car Insurance for Only One Car?
You can purchase commercial car insurance for as few or as many cars as you want so long as they are used for business purposes. You can also add an “any auto liability” coverage that allows your existing coverage to extend to any new vehicle you purchase or hire.
Get Insured Today!
Visit the friendly faces at Peachstate Insurance today to find a quote that’s right for your company and your wallet. From Atlanta, Decatur, Stockbridge and beyond, Peachstate has served over 150,000 satisfied customers. Call us at 877-997-2478 or fill out an online quote today.
Business Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.